DONORS MUST BRING A PHOTO ID CONTAINING LEGAL NAME
AND SSN OR DATE OF BIRTH.
AGE: 16 (with parental permission) or older for whole blood donation
WEIGHT: At least 110 pounds
DONATION FREQUENCY: At least 8 weeks between whole blood donations
DO NOT DONATE IF YOU:
- Have cold or flu symptoms or do not feel well on the day
of the donation.
- Have taken antibiotics 72 hours prior to donating.
- Have had clinical hepatitis B or C. Clinical Hepatitis A is ok if you have been treated.
- Have had close contact with a person who has had clinical hepatitis within the past 12 months.
- Have a history of cancer within the past year (except some skin or in situ cancers).
- Had malaria or traveled to a malaria risk area in the last 12 months.
- Are or have been pregnant in the last 6 weeks.
- Have been treated for syphilis or gonorrhea in the last 12 months.
- Have used a needle to inject nonprescription drugs (including steroids).
- Are at risk for HIV exposure, the virus which causes AIDS.
- Have been diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome by a physician.
- Have had a blood transfusion in the past 12 months.
*Please inquire about eligibility to donate if you have had tattoo or skin piercing in the last 12 months.
Please bring a complete list of medications that you have taken in the last month. For further questions, or to make an appointment the week before or week after our annual event and have it count towards our total of donated units of blood Call United Blood Services at (307) 638-3326.
Give Blood! You can make a difference!